Stunning home theater sound with a wireless subwoofer
Designed to perfectly match any TV.
The Cinema SB350 projects stunning, virtual surround sound from a sleek and simple package. It connects wirelessly to its compact, powerful subwoofer, and connects with a single cable to a TV. It also can play music wirelessly from Bluetooth smartphones or tablets. It also remembers up to 10 different Bluetooth devices for instant reconnection. It can learn any TV remote volume control, giving you simplified control over your Home Cinema experience. A wall or table EQ button calibrates the SB350 for any type of installation and independent volume control of the subwoofer lets you customize bass response to your personal taste.
- Frequency response: 45Hz–20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 100dB
- JBL Cinema SB350 includes two-way, dual driver left and right speaker modules, each with two 55mm (2.25″) full range drivers and a 32mm (1.25″) dome tweeter.
- Wireless, powered subwoofer with a (6.5″) driver in a ported enclosure
- Total Cinema SB350 amplifier power: 320W max
- Harman Display Surround mode creates a complete virtual surround sound experience without any extra speakers or wires.
- Two-channel stereo mode for traditional stereo playback
- Dolby® Digital Decoding
- Harman Volume helps you maintain the same volume level, no matter what you’re watching – be it
a film, TV show or TV commercial
- One HDMI® output with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- One stereo analog-audio input
- One optical digital input
- One USB port for software update
Ease of use
- An included IR remote allows you to conveniently control all JBL Cinema SB350 functionality
- Programmable JBL Cinema SB350 that can obey your TV remote’s volume and power commands, enabling a single remote to control your whole home theater system.
- Independent subwoofer level control from the remote control
- Audio feedback allowing direct audio confirmation for some operations of the Cinema SB350, like
- Auto turn-on circuit automatically switches the subwoofer from ‘standby’ to ‘on’ when an audio
signal is present
- EQ switch lets you adjust the soundbar’s bass for wall mounting or table mounting to deliver the
most natural-sounding bass performance in any installation
- Phase switch lets you fine-tune bass performance to your listening environment and taste
- Subwoofer-level control directly from the remote control to let you achieve the best balance between the subwoofer and soundbar for a variety of rooms
- Hardware (included) that makes it easy to mount the soundbar on the wall along with your