We want you to
- Feel comfortable while accessing our mobile and desktop website.
- Feel completely secure while submitting your personal information to us.
- Contact us for any queries or concerns regarding our website’s privacy.
- Be aware that by accessing our website you are consenting to certain data collection.
What information we collect or may collect from you?
We automatically receive and collect some anonymous data in standard usage logs via our web server. It includes computer identification information obtained from cookies regarding the IP Address, domain server through which you access our service, type of computer and web browser you are using.
We may also collect personal information about you and not limited to our website and mobile site:
- Your First and Last Name
- lternate email address
- Mobile number and other contact details
- Postal Code.
- Financial Information like a credit card or account number.
- Your opinion on our website’s features.
- Information according to our registration process.
The other information that we may collect:
- The information on the pages that you access or visit.
- The links on our website on which you click.
- Number of times you access a webpage on our site.
- Number of times you have purchased something on our mobile site and website.
- You may terminate your account anytime, however; your information may be stored in our archive folder even after the termination or deletion of your account.
Who collects this information?
We collect anonymous traffic information when you visit our website. Your personal information is collected only when you register your account with us.
How is this information used?
The personal information is used for following purposes:
- Provide personalized features.
- Tailor our website to your interest.
- To contact you when it is required.
- To offer the services you request.
- To preserve social history in accordance with existing law and policy.
The contact information is internally used to:
- Direct our efforts towards improvement of products.
- Contact you for any surveys.
- Notify you in case you win any contests.
The anonymous traffic information is used to:
- Remind us of your tastes and preferences so that we can deliver a better and personalized service to you from product offering to advertising.
- Recognize how frequently you access our website or mobile site.
- Identify any problems in our server.
- Administer our website and track your session to have a better understanding of how people use our website and interfaces.
With whom the information is shared?
1. Your financial information is only used to complete a single transaction and we do not use it for any other purpose.
2. Your personal information is not sold, rented or shared by us and we also do not disclose your information to any third parties unless:
a) We have your consent and permission
c) Some special circumstances such as notices from legal authorities, court orders or law enforcement agencies that require such disclosure.
What choices you have regarding the collection of your information and its use and distribution?
At any time, you can opt-in or out of any marketing, promotional or newsletter emails. CAPL reserves right to send certain service related communication to you as a part of your account with us that is compulsory. You can update your information or change your account settings any time.
Upon your request we can remove or block your personal information from our database, thus canceling your registration. However, the information may be stored in the archive of our servers even after your account is deleted or terminated. If we plan to use your personal information for any commercial purposes you will be notified at the time we collect that information. This will allow you to opt out of having that information used.
The security procedures to protect loss, misuse or alteration or information
In order to protect your data, we have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place. Our servers can only be accessed by authorized personnel and your information is only shared with respective personnel on a need to know basis so that the transaction can be completed smoothly for providing services as per your request.
Though we endeavor to safeguard your personal information, the transmissions made on the internet or other networks cannot be absolutely secure. You agree that we have no liability in case your information is disclosed due to unauthorized access by third parties or errors in transmission.
We reserve the right to update or change this policy anytime by placing a prominent notice on our website. Any such change will be immediately effective upon posting on this site.